The latest updates on FOSSweb by date:
- Next Generation grades 3-8 assessment masters and coding guides have been updated for the 2019-2020 school year
- Alternative Investigation 3: Meet the Hissing Cockroach for Structures of Life Next Generation
For states that cannot have crayfish shipped to their classrooms, there is an alternative to Investigation 3: Meet the Crayfish. For more information, please see the Important Module Updates for Structures of Life.
- Updated teaching slides for Next Generation (©2018) Grades 4 and 5. The ©2018 Teaching Slides have been updated to include additional images and limited interactivity and have now replaced the previous version that was on FOSSweb. The updated slides are still editable should a teacher wish to modify them to fit the needs of his/her class.
- Captions and transcripts added to Variables and Design Next Generation teacher prep videos.
- Updated Engineering Opportunities in grades 6-8 to include Variables and Design Next Generation. The document can be found on Standards Connections.
- Spanish resources for Variables and Design Next Generation :
- Science Resources book
- Notebook Masters and Answers
- Teacher Masters
- Assessment Masters and Coding Guide
- Teaching Slides
- Vocabulary sheets
- Word Wall Cards
- New Spanish teaching slides for Next Generation Grades 1 and 5. Spanish teaching slides are available for all Next Generation K-8 modules/courses.
- New recommended books. Updated Next Generation and Third Edition book lists available on the Science-Centered Language information page.
- New Next Generation Variables and Design Interactive eInvestigations Guide
- Addition of Adminstrators' Toolbox to Implementation Tools in the top menu
Assessment masters and coding guides for Next Generation Grs. 3-8 modules and courses have been updated for the 2019-2020 school year. Teachers need to download the most current assessment masters and coding guides from FOSSweb.
The assessment masters and coding guides for Next Generation Grade 2 will be available on 8/16/19.
For tutorials on FOSSweb registration, activating modules, and creating class accounts, visit our FOSSweb Walkthrough Videos page.