The latest updates on FOSSweb by date:
- FOSSmap link name changed on all modules/courses to “Online Assessment (FOSSmap)”
- Grade-level kit contents for Next Generation K-5 modules. The document can be found under Materials and Kit Information>>Module Kit Contents.
- DoDEA registration address changed on the Registration Information page to the DoDEA headquarters address
- Next Generation enhanced teaching slides for grades 2-3
- The login page has been updated (see Tech Notes for more information). Common classes, individual students and teachers (both self-registered and rostered) all sign in in the same location, whether a username or email address is used. For single sign-on with Clever, your district must be rostered in FOSSweb through your district.
- The video player now includes the option to slow down playback speed. See Tech Notes for more information.
- Next Generation grades 3-5 interim assessment masters in Spanish
- Next Generation grades 6-8 Notebook sheet master "answers" in Spanish
- Next Generation grades 1-2 coding guide and assessment masters updated for school year 2019-2020
There are no technical updates. 8/28/19
- You can now reset your password on your profile page. When logged in, click the "edit profile" link in the top-right corner of the page to access your profile. From there you can update your user password without using the "forgot password" function.
- The FOSS video player now includes the option to slow down playback speed to 50% and 75% of the original speed giving users more accessibility control.
- We've made some usability improvements to the FOSSweb login screen including:
- Usability updates on the homepage, rostered district login page, and redirect login page.
- Changed the font colors for ADA compliance and improved the design overall.
- Edited error message and improved page layout when an important notification is displayed.
- Group Administrators for rostered districts now have permissions to view the module detail pages all available district-owned titles via the "District Content" menu in their admin panel.
- We've added an additional content server to assist with load balancing and performance under high usage on FOSSweb.
- Our mass rostering data manager is now validating additional fields. District admins may see new validation errors if improper data is sent through.
Assessment masters and coding guides for Next Generation Grs. 3-8 modules and courses have been updated for the 2019-2020 school year. Teachers need to download the most current assessment masters and coding guides from FOSSweb.
The assessment masters and coding guides for Next Generation Grade 2 will be available on 8/16/19.
For tutorials on FOSSweb registration, activating modules, and creating class accounts, visit our FOSSweb Walkthrough Videos page.