The latest updates on FOSSweb by date:
- Spanish coding guides and assessment masters updated with corrections for the 2019/2020 school year
- New FOSS Year-long Planning information, including a document including all grades. Each module has a link to grade-level planning documents, located in the Module (Course) Teaching Notes.
- Hi-resolution equipment cards added to all Next Generation modules/courses
- Suggestions for wheat alternatives for investigations in Next Generation Plants and Animals, Living Systems, Diversity of Life, and Populations and Ecosystems. Suggestions can be found in the Module (Course) Teaching Notes.
- Update to Materials Management to include information on allergies
- New Seasonal Constellation Posters in Earth and Sun
- All multimedia, PDF-based Student Resource Flipping Books, and PDF-based Investigations Guide Flipping Books for Next Generation K-8 modules and courses are modified to register as activity on FOSSweb to prevent time-out action. Most of the multimedia is also used in previous editions, such as Third Edition K-5 modules and Second Edition Middle School courses.
Assessment masters and coding guides for Next Generation Grs. 3-8 modules and courses have been updated for the 2019-2020 school year. Teachers need to download the most current assessment masters and coding guides from FOSSweb.
The assessment masters and coding guides for Next Generation Grade 2 will be available on 8/16/19.
For tutorials on FOSSweb registration, activating modules, and creating class accounts, visit our FOSSweb Walkthrough Videos page.