FOSSmap: Formative assessment made easy and efficient!
The FOSSmap program will make it easy and efficient for you to use the FOSS assessment system. FOSSmap is available for the following FOSS editions:
- Grades 3-5, Next Generation
- Grades 3-5, Third Edition
- Grades 3-6, Second Edition
- Middle School Next Generation
- Middle School Second Edition
- Online assessments for students **(Not available for Grades 3-6, Second Edition modules.)
- Automatic coding of many items or easy review for others **(Not available for Grades 3-6, Second Edition modules.)
- Printable reports for both embedded and benchmark assessments
Use the link on a module page to link into FOSSmap. If you are not signed into FOSSmap immediately, use your FOSSweb username and password to sign in. You will need to have activated a module in FOSSweb in order to use FOSSmap. Teachers, administrators, and reviewers should have an access code included in the materials sent to them by Delta Education. The FOSSweb access code is printed on the inside cover of the FOSS Teacher Resources binder. If you do not have the access code, or have lost it, please contact the person in your building responsible for FOSS materials purchases.
To learn more about the FOSS assessment system, please see the Assessment chapter from the FOSS teacher resources.