Important Magnetism and Electricity Updates
If you find possible errors in FOSS print materials, or have trouble with any equipment, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com. Thank you!
Bar Magnets, part number 422-131-7347
We have found that some of the bar magnets are labeled incorrectly. Opposites should attract. If you find that this isn't the case, email Delta Customer Service to receive replacement magnets.
Provide this information if you can.
1. Complete contact information (name, school, address, telephone #, email, etc.)
2. Preferred method of contact
3. Contact person
4. PO number from School on order OR
5. Original order number from Delta (from packing list or invoice)
6. Number of Magnets that need replacing
7. Part number: 422-131-7347
Teacher Guide Errata
Some printings may contain the following errors.
Investigation 1, Getting Ready for Part 3, page 71, Step 2
Ignore the reference to the "measurement kit" in the first sentence. This sentence should read:
Students use the balance from the kit to investigate the force of attraction between two magnets.
"The Force" Sheet Updated (Investgation 1, Part 3)
Due to a change in washer specs, The Force sheet has been updated in the online duplication masters PDF. The sheet now has enough space for students to record up to 25 washers.